Hello UiPath Community, I’m new to UiPath and I’m looking for suggestions on how to download files from a table in a website:-
To download the files from this table, I would have to click the document image and the “Save as” pop up will appear where I would save the document in their respective folders. I note a couple of complexities with this table which makes it challenging for me to build the bot:-
- The table is dynamic, it can have different number of lines depending on my input from the previous page
- Some of these lines do not contain documents (see the last line in the picture above)
- Some of these lines have more than 1 document within them, when this is the case, a pop up like this would appear:
The documents will then be downloaded by clicking the document image.
- I have tried Data Scraping to extract the URL to download the document, however, the URL could not be scraped.
Appreciate your input or suggestions on how I can build a bot to:-
- Download the documents for each line of the dynamic table
- For lines with more than 1 document, download the document from the pop up window
- For lines without any documents, skip the line and move on to the next line
- Save the downloaded documents into files which are named based on their Reference ID in the Reference column in the table
Thank you and stay safe!