Download Files from WebPage Using UiPath

Dears,

Who can help to go through list of items in WebPage and Download related files in PDF format ?
Note : in my case I have “55” files for word “UiPath” Check the following Path : “UiPath” (pdfdrive.com)

Thanks in advance

Hello @hsendel

You can use Table extraction to achieve the same. You can get the url of each item as a table and you can loop through it to download the files.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @Rahul_Unnikrishnan , Unfortunately I don’t have this feature " Table Extraction" in my UiPath Version, How to achieve the same using “Data Scrapping” instead. Thx

Table extraction can be achieved by switching the studio to modern designer.

In classic designer can you check with the Data extraction and see how it is working?

Thanks

1 Like

How to switch to Modern Designer, Is it available in Studio 2021.10.6 Version ? Thx

@hsendel Checkout the image

1 Like

YES @Sudharsan_Ka , It’s Working :+1: , Let me continue with the rest of my workflow and see.

1 Like

You can watch the below video.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks @Rahul_Unnikrishnan , THis issue is already fixed, I’m working for my Project now.

Good to hear that. Please mark the correct post as the solution to close this topic.

Thanks

Dears, It was working as desired except , it’s not spanning through all existing pages. Seems “Next Button” Feature is not working properly. Could you please advise. Thx

Have you provided the next button as the navigation button?

Thanks

YES, Of course

Please find “Next Button” Settings :

Any Update ?

Is it not clicking the Next button?Can you add some delay before to the Table Extraction?

Thanks

I have added 1 sec before Table Extraction and 3sec delay ( 3000 ) between pages , same issue.
tugna

Dears,

Any fix for this issue ?

Thx