Doubt on adding license

Hey Guys,
I’m having a licence for “UiPath - Attended - Named User” I need to add this license to UIPATH ,Please help me with Complete (AtoZ) procedure what I want to do to add the license
I am having Community Edison installed in the machine Can I simply go to "Change profile or licensing " and give the key in it and complete the process ?
or There is a procedure to give the licensing please help me with this

And also Explain me with the license mentioned above :point_up_2: what we can do and what we cannot do .

Many Thanks in Advance
Sudharsan

https://docs.uipath.com/studio/v2017.1/docs/activating-your-studio-license refer this

@ovi @AndersJensen @Matthew_Tan @Pablito @Surya_Narayana_Korivipadu @sharathraju489 @NIVED_NAMBIAR @loginerror Can you help on this?

While creating a robot, are you able to select robot type as attended?

Theoretically attended robots can be triggered by user directly and user can monitor the process execution on his machine, can interact with automation by giving inputs. But never worked practically on attended automations. I worked mostly on unattended automations and background automations.

I’ll let you know if I find any more details.

Sure Bro @Surya_Narayana_Korivipadu

A duplicate thread : https://forum.uipath.com/t/how-to-add-licence-in-uipath-community-edition/334106

@jeevith Yeah Bro , We are working on the same organization seeking answers for the query
This is Most important for us

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka,

That does not mean we duplicate same issue. Chances of your question getting answered will remain the same.

It is not a good practice in any forum.

Yeah Will keep that in mind.

Hey Guys,
I’m having a licence for “UiPath - Attended - Named User” I need to add this license to UIPATH, Please help me with the Complete (AtoZ) procedure what I want to do to add the license
I am having Community Edison installed in the machine Can I simply go to "Change profile or licensing " and give the key in it and complete the process?
or There is a procedure to give the licensing please help me with this

And also Explain to me with the license mentioned above :point_up_2: what we can do and what we cannot do. @prasath17 @Palaniyappan @ermanoj3101 @ppr @jeevith @kumar.varun2 @NIVED_NAMBIAR

Many Thanks in Advance

Hi @Gokul001 ,

Better to follow uipath official doc, Hope you will get something from here.

1 Like

Hi @Gokul001 and @Sudharsan_Ka,

All licenses in Modern folders are allocated to Users (Robot or human users). In enterprise version there is possiblity to get users from Active Directory.

1. Navigate to your Settings—>Users in Orchestrator and edit the property of users.

2. In the second tab Robot Setup choose the appropriate license for the user / robot

3. You will have to select Attended User. Click next and choose appropriate Robot Settings.

You should be good to go.

2 Likes

I’ve merged the duplicated topics.

As to the questions, I would advise you to use this form and contact our Licensing Support to resolve your issue :slight_smile:

You can also learn more about our current (and former) licensing here:
licensing.uipath.com