We are very excited to announce the General Availability release of the Document Understanding Process version 22.10!
It can be downloaded from the Official template feed. To get started, simply create a new project in UiPath Studio and select it.
We recommend to carefully read the enclosed User Guide, even if you’re already familiar with the solution. The latest guide is always enclosed when you create a new project in the “UserGuide” folder and can always be found here as well.
Below you can find 2 quick overview videos about the Document Understanding Process, and the new Invoice Post Processing workflow. More in-depth videos will come at a later date and posted in this thread as well.
Document Understanding Process Overview:
Invoice Post Processing Overview:
- Added 19 tests under the test folder that test basic DU and framework functionality
- All tests have a default setting, so you can simply run the tests out of the box, at the same time though, they support test variation data which you can generate.
- Added BatchTestingUtilities under the test folder. These help the tests to run faster, but also during the development to save data to cache, and not run the whole process again
- Added a Cache folder based on the sample file we have
- Added a flow decision that would make the workflow end successfully if no more transaction items are present.
- Automatic detection of decimal points in Invoice Post Processing
- Added Receipt Post Processing
- Validated new Out of the Box Insight dashboards
- Updated all dependencies to the latest stable version
- Cleaned up the Config File and added the Receipt Post Processing part
- Hidden the option of C# for now
- “For each” activity in “Parallel for each” issue should be solved
There are some known issues with the workflow analyzer. These will be fixed in a future version of Studio. If you have issues with publishing the process, try and uncheck “Enforce Analyzer before publish” in studio if possible.
Thank you for your interest in Document Understanding!
If you have any questions, feedback, or would want new features, please use this thread or open an issue here, in our git repository. If you do want to contribute and create a new branch, please be mindful of the naming conventions in the README.md file.
Sergiu and @Alexandru-Luca