Date Format issue in Document Understanding

Hi @Palve_Priyanka

Please try with Intelligent Form Extractor,

Thanks

Please give it as dd/MM/yyyy.

Thanks

Tried with these formats,but still same issue coming

Added this extractor but no luck ,not correct output yet

can you share the sample files if allowed let me try from my side .
indicate the field which is to be extracted

Hi @Palve_Priyanka

Does the Extracted values from the "Export extraction Results "are also interchanged?

Thanks.

yes those values also interchanged

Hi @Sree_Krishnan_vellinezhi sorry, but I cannot share the files as its not allowed
I have shared the screenshot though that field only i wanted to extract it in the correct format

Thanks

Hey @Palve_Priyanka Im having the same problem!

Already test a different ocr engine and doesnt work. Did you manage to solve it?

Seems related with the formatting of data and identify derived fields (day, month and year) because in json file output from extract activity it get the correct value.

I also tried to uncheck this box of “format if possible” but still getting it wrong.
More trick is that for some documents its working fine.

@Lahiru.Fernando do you have any idea about it?

Just found something that can help in documentation (https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/load-taxonomy). Actually this derived field format is empty in my taxonomy json file

I got a confirmation from UiPath product support, it’s a bug in the product. Fixing to be available in the next releases (23.10 ML package).

Hey there, I was having some issues with date formats that has been leading me on a wild goose chase, and this may be the root of it. Do you have a source/further info regarding this?