Data scraping/mining in Java using UiPath where Workfusion isn't able to perform

Hi all,
I am a current Workfusion subscriber and utilize their program for data mining. I have had good luck with it but they have a limited / non-existent capability of data scraping/mining in a Java UI. I am looking into UiPath for this kind of data scraping/mining as I see that you are able to navigate in a Java UI. Is this correct? Is there some way I can fast track a data mining process using a template or something similar? I appreciate any help.

Regards

@JamesWilliams

Welcome to the UIpath Community.

Yes we can use UIpath to automate Java applications. Just install Java extension from UIpath and restart both Java applications and UIpath.

Hi all,
I am a current Workfusion subscriber and utilize their program for data mining. I have had good luck with it but they have a limited / non-existent capability of data scraping/mining in a Java UI. I am looking into UiPath for this kind of data scraping/mining as I see that you are able to navigate in a Java UI. Is this correct? Is there some way I can fast track a data mining process using a template or something similar? I appreciate any help.

Regards