Sumit, it’s also depends on your application flow.
For example if you want to see in manual way… how you look for the customer in your CRM.
That scenario will give you an input how application is felicitating the required customer name/data.
Based on that you can design the work flow.
I can give you a general workflow desing which you may need to customize as per your CRM behavior.
Hope you are with me
Here is a general design steps for your functionality
- Click customer name.(drop down or search box) (use click or select item activity )
- Enter/select required customer name (use Set text activity)
- Check First Name and Last Name on customer details.(use Get Text activity)
- Pass First Name and Last Name into a global variable1
- Read Customer First Name/ Last Name from your local database/excel spread sheet (you need list of customer names to verify in CRM application whether they are exists or not)
- Pass them into a Global Variable2
- Compare with condition if both are same then you don’t need to create.
- if Both are not same or Variable1 is empty then the customer does not exits and you can enable create customer work flow.
Hope my inputs are useful.