Custom Input to open in Chrome instead of IE

Hi, does anybody know how can I force UiPtah to open the HTM form from my Custom input activity in Chrome instead of IE?
I have a calendar picker in my form and is not working when I run it on UiPath.
In Chrome:
From UiPath:

1 Like

Hi @Lidia

Kindly add the extension of uipath in google chrome

cheers.
Happy learning

3 Likes

Hi @pattyricarte I tried adding it but when I searched for it in Chrome extensions is not showing on the results anything related to UiPath.
By the way my Custom Input is a web form that I created and it has the calendar picker

2 Likes

Hi @Lidia

To install the UiPath extension for Chrome, you must do so through the UiPath Studio.

Tools->Extensions->Chrome Extension

Hi @Lidia

Can you follow this direction shown in the link Chrome UiPath Extension

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you, I checked and I already had the chrome extension but the form is still opening on IE even though I have Chrome as my default browser. I think UiPath opens the form on IE by default and there is no way to change it or none that I can find.

1 Like

Hi @Lidia

Try to use open browser if you want to open these webform.

cheers

Happy learning

2 Likes

Open browser won’t work, this is a different activity and I am retrieving the data from the webform. I tried using open browser and it just opens the browser but when I submit I am not able to retrieve the data and it sends me to an error page.

@Lidia Try changing your default browser to Chrome.

Hola, a mi me sucede los mismo; alguien me puede guiar en la solución.
No es problema del navegador predeterminado, sino del CustumInputForm.exe, que esta configurado para iniciar con IExplorer

I have the same problem, my default browser is chrome, I have the chrome extension installed, and even so UiPath keeps opening webs in internet explorer

Hello @Lidia,

If you are using the Open Browser Activity, there should be BrowserType under Input in Properties. By using the drop-down menu, you can choose to run Chrome instead of IE.