Credentials asset from Orchestrator does not connect to UiPath Studio Get

The error is the following:

Get Credential: Could not find an asset with this name. Error code: 1002

What is the asset named and what name did you give to the Get Credential activity?

Hello, I would like to help, try to following the following step

1- Verify that Studion is connected with Orchestrator

2- You have to validate if the Asset is in the correct folder and Studio is aiming to that folder

3- Validate Asset Name in Orchestrato and the Asset name in the Acitiviy, maybe a blank

I hope this help, let me know

I made sure to have the asset name the same as in the get credential activity.

1- I checked the UiPath Assistant and it says it is connected.

2- How do I make sure this happens? I see in the properties the option of “Orchestrator Folder Path”, is this what you are referring to? If so, how do I obtain this path?

3- I will check this again, but I am pretty sure they are both exactly the same.

As you can see I am connected to this folder

In this case I can use All the Elements (Assets, queues etc) of this folder and I do not need to specify the folder path, in the activities.

But if your studio is aiming to another folder and you Credential is store in another one you need to specify it

eg: In my case will be “ManuelAdmin” or if you have subfolders will be “ManuelAdmin/Subfolder”

1 Like

Are you using arguments/parameters to pass the asset name into the automation? There is a problem with Assistant (depending upon your version) where parameters aren’t picked up by the automation unless the user directly edits them in Assistant.

Hi @Vale_Sanchez,

Could you please share screenshot of get credential activity properties?

Also screenshot from orchestrator where asset is defined.

Also confirm how are you defining asset name to be fetched in activity in studio? manually typing or fetching from config?

Regards
Sonali

“2- How do I make sure this happens? I see in the properties the option of “Orchestrator Folder Path”, is this what you are referring to? If so, how do I obtain this path?”

In Orchestrator the section on the left side under “My Folders” shows you the folders you have access to.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.