Creating first bot

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to create my first bot on the Uipath Platfrom but I get the following error :-1:

No available licenses: the number of new machine slots would exceed the total license count. (#1916)

Please advise.

Ajay

1 Like

@Ajay_Gopinath

Have you connected your machine to Orchestrator ?

May I know how many licenses are available in your account ?

Hi Lakshman,
Thank you for your response.
I haven’t connect local machine to the orchestrator.
I created a machine on the platform and was trying to add a robot to it when I go this error.
I opted for the Community licence.

Think I see the issue :-1:
I was trying to create a non production robot but do not have any users allocated to it.
I need to add an Unattended robot.

I try that … Thanks Lakshman :slight_smile:

Ajay

2 Likes

Hi
Once after login to https://platform.uipath.com
In services tab next to our tenant link we will be having an option called ACTION
Click on that and we can allocate the robot license of different type we want
—then relogin to the same url and click in services Tab then tenant link in it
—it will take us to the orchestrator page and then we will be able to create the robot with type we want as we have now allocated the license

Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Ajay_Gopinath

@Ajay_Gopinath

We will get 2 Attended BOTS and 1 Unattended BOT with Orchestrator Community Edition.

As you said trying to create Non-production Robot and that’s why you are getting that error.

Instead of that select robot type as attended or Unattended at the time creating BOT. It will resolve your issue.

Thank you Lakshman .

Most appreciated !!!

1 Like

Thank you Palaniyappan.

I couldn’t add a license to the Non Production Bot Type. But I think the Unallocated bot should be ok for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.