In my requirement, I need to create pivot tables from the existing table, can anyone suggest how to proceed with that?
(a) Use the recording facility to create the workflow
(b) make the necessary changes to suite your requirements like no of rows etc…
(a) Hope you know the recording facility available in UiStudio, manually create a pivot & record the steps using recorder which will create the workflow to create Pivot.
(b) You may have to make some changes in this workflow, because your dataset may keep changing (ie no of rows).
If still not clear, refer the online tutorial on how to use the recording facility
you can create a macro, run it
- Pivot Table - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
- Filter Range / Data - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
- Find & Replace - Advanced Technology. (See the video)
- Text to Columns - Fixed width & Delimiter.
- Copy paste data - To same workbook or to other workbook without any format loss.
- Remove Duplicates - Single / multiple columns.
- Update Status in an Excel sheet after processing some invoices or any (Completed, Success, Closed, etc)
- Clear contents - To delete / clear the data of a given column.(See the function lists in drop-down)
- Excel Save as - To save the excel in different format (.xls to .xlsb OR .xlsm to .xls)
- Cells Formatting - To set the columns in a required format (General, Text, Number or any custom format)
- Export PDF to Excel.
- Export Notepad to Excel.
- Extract specific lines from Notepad and paste into an Excel.
- Extract specific lines from PDF and paste into an Excel.
All activites under custom activities in : - https://uipath.devpost.com/submissions
Kindly go through each of the activities…