How to make a Pivot Table via UIPATH

HI Guys,

I made a normal table on Excel, now I need to create a Pivot Table by using UIPATH. I got the short key like: Alt + V + N then Enter; however, I have not idea about how to modify the Pivot Table setting (ie. check on the column boxes) in order to build up the new table.

In this case, I’d like to move the “Credit/Debt” column into [Columns], “Country” column into [ROWS], and “Sum of Amount” into [VALUES].

Lastly, I also need to copy/paste the built Pivot Table to a new sheet.

Many thanks !

Pivot_Table.xlsx (13.2 KB)

1 Like

Do we have a solution for this?

1 Like

Hi , may I know what you are looking for…

hi Guys

Check this link for your reference regarding Pivot
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spire.XLS/Spire.XLS-Program-Guide/Pivot-Table-Create-Pivot-Table-in-Excel-with-C-/VB.NET.html

We can create based on assign statements and manipulate the operations

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

I have build lots of Excel & PDF Activities which we use on a daily routine.
Activities are as follows : -

1. Pivot Table - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
  2. Filter Range / Data - Works with or without Excel Application Scope.
  3. Find & Replace - Advanced Technology. (See the video)
  4. Text to Columns - Fixed width & Delimiter.
  5. Copy paste data - To same workbook or to other workbook without any format loss.
  6. Remove Duplicates - Single / multiple columns.
  7. Update Status in an Excel sheet after processing some invoices or any (Completed, Success, Closed, etc)
  8. Clear contents - To delete / clear the data of a given column.(See the function lists in drop-down)
  9. Excel Save as - To save the excel in different format (.xls to .xlsb OR .xlsm to .xls)
  10. Cells Formatting - To set the columns in a required format (General, Text, Number or any custom format)
  11. Export PDF to Excel.
  12. Export Notepad to Excel.
  13. Extract specific lines from Notepad and paste into an Excel.
  14. Extract specific lines from PDF and paste into an Excel.

All activites under custom activities in : - UiPath Innovation RPA Hackathon 2021: Join the UiPath Innovation RPA Hackathon 2021 to showcase the work you are doing to make a difference in the world through automation that is solving real world issues. - Devpost
Kindly go through each of the activities…

Good effort man (Y)
But every time I run “Create Pivot” activity this error appears!

appreciate your response.

Thanks.