Create new excel file in the project folder

How would this look like in Studio.?

Step 66: Drag and Drop a Sequence activity, below the “Graphical_Chart_Production” and name it as “ Send_Mail ” and add an annotation “ This workflow will be used to send mail to the address specified in the config sheet with a report file attached to it.

Step 67: Go to the projects folder and create a new excel file named as Config. Add data corresponding to the following fields: Mail Address, Body Message and Subject Message.

Step 68: Go back to UiPath Studio and Drag and Drop an Excel Application Scope activity into the sequence.

Step 69: Drag and Drop three Read cell activities and rename them accordingly for Reading: Mail Address, Body Message and Subject Message.

Step 70 : Add the Cell Number for each Read Cell activity such as B1 , B2 and B3 for Mail Address, Body Message and Subject Message respectively.

Step 71: Create three new variables for SenderAddress, BodyMessage and SubjectMessage respectively.

Step 72: Drag and Drop a Send Outlook Mail message activity and enter the variable MailMessage, BodyMessage and Subject Message in the To, Body and Subject section respectively of the Send Outlook Mail Message activity.

Step 73: Click on the Attach File option in the Send Outlook Mail Message and create an argument , Add the file name “ Practice_Skill_.xlsx ” in double quotes.

Hi @Grap ,

Please check your “Data/Temp” folder. The “Config” file should be there.
If not just create a new process using the “Robotic Enterprise Framework” template and copy the “Config” file from there.

It also worth taking a look over the “REFramework Documentation EN.pdf” file. A lot of useful explanations are there.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Marius

1 Like

Thank you @Marius_Puscasu . I am using a config sheet to send the email but I am now getting an error saying “Send outlook mail message: Make sure you enter at least one name”. How and where can I fix this?

Hi @Grap ,

I suppose that you have to define your email within the “Constants” sheet from the “Config.xlsx” file:

Best regards,
Marius

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.