Couldn't run the process in orchestrator

Hi all,
I have a problem in orchestrator. The issue is ,the process doesn’t run from orchestrator when i m trying to run it shows as faulted and UiPath assistant shows the robot error and the error is that nuget package unable to download in orchestrator and i have no idea to rectify it. Can anyone tell me how to rectify this?

@sanchana.k

Welcome to our UiPath community.

Is Robot machine connected with Orchestrator ? And also did you install the package from UiPath Assistant or Robot in that machine post package deployment in Orchestrator ?

If you are getting error while installing package from UiPath Assistant or Robot means the dependencies you used the the process is not getting installed.

@sanchana.k

Welcome to forums

Can you check which error you are getting the Job log?

Please share the error

Thanks

This is the error I facing in UiPath assistant

Hi,
Actually I have a error in UiPath assistant and it shows as multiple attempts to download a nupkg package failed and I don’t know why it is showing like this. Below is the screenshot of the error I facing

@sanchana.k

Check below thread for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

I tried this solution but it won’t work please give me a simple solution for this error.

Please give me a solution for this error I m unable to solve this and I m stuck in this
error.