Could not load 'UiPath.Studio.Activities.Api' using the Google Cloud Scope

Dear all,

I just created a new process to read a cell from a google sheet but unfortunately when running the job I get this error:

23.8.0-beta.13817+Branch.release-v23.8.0.Sha.120cd3ec54f082511b48105e2cfb52f8897346a8

Compilation failed or was cancelled.

Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Studio.Activities.Api, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system can not find the file.

Thanks a lot for you help.

Hi @on_and_on

Try restarting by closing and reopening the project. Try to remove all the cache files

Check this thread too

Regards

Hi @Parvathy

Thank you for your answer. I updated all dependencies, renamed nuget to nuget_backup, restarted my laptop and reopened the project (it took some time to reload all files) but unfortunately without success. The error is the same. Any other idea?

Hi guys, it seems to me that the problem is with the new Google Cloud Scope. It looks different than the one I used a couple of month ago and if I run the process I get the error.
Screenshot

Hi guys, I just downloaded the latest Studio Enterprise Edition and reinstalled it and it worked. Thx a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.