Copying Link from a website and pasting it into an excel file

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a search from a website and after completing related search, I want to copy subjected web link into an excel file. But could not be successful.

Here you can see an example below;

Searching Word: ZUMMAT (it will be written in the search box and click search as below)

Click horse name as below

and finally copy the web link into an excel

This is what I want to do but although I try different ways, could not achived. thanks in advanced for your support !!!

Hi
Welcome back to UiPath forum

Hope the below steps would help you resolve this

1. First let’s create a datatable with build datatable activity and get the output as dt

2. Then use a GET ATTRIBUTE activity and get the web page url by getting the value of attribute url
    Get Attribute activity should work.
    Set its selector to any stable element on the web page and set the Attribute property to “url” (with the double quotes - type the double quotes in and do not copy from this page, or better yet, just select url from the drop down list of the activity in the workflow) and set Result property to a variable (create one if there’s none).
    The variable should contain the url after running the Get Attribute activity and save the value as a string variable named Strinput

3. Then use a ADD DATAROW ACTIVITY where pass the input in ArrayRow property
    {Strinput.ToString}
    And in datatable mention as dt

Hope this would help you resolve this issue

Cheers @Mehmet_MUSTALI

Hello,

First of all thanks a lot for quick reply. Actually, I could not apply your solution. I tried to that but failed.

If you do not mind, you can see my roadmap in below images but could not undestand why it does not work either?

When I run it, I get an error like this:

As a summary; there is an excel which involves horse name and years. I get this infos with read range and write in the website for related areas. Then I reach final webpage which I want to copy URL. I have also click it and copy with “copy selected text” and try to write in excel workbook with append range but I face upper error warning. I think something wrong with between “copy selected text” and “append range”. Can you please share your comment about it? Or do you have an alternative suggestion?