Convert "String" to "Iresource" and pass Filepath in Upload Object from File in Amazon activities

Convert “String” to “Iresource” and pass filepath in below location.

“File to upload” activities accept only Iresoures variable

I tried the path exists activities and converted the ilocalresource to iresource getting error

can you try to upgrade to a newer version.
We got it back and can use a file path
grafik

We are currently using 2022.10 version in QA and Prod’s server

I am getting that above error in 2022.10 version only.

Are there any way to resolve the above issue in 2022.10 version??

We do feel, that you are talking about UiPath Studio Version.
Our statement was about the used Amazon activities package.

For this, the Manage Packages can be used
grafik

@ppr I am using the upgrade version showing in Amazon web services package

But I am still not seeing the file path option in “File to Upload” activity

Project is set to Windows?
UiPath Studio bottom right corner
grafik

However also try:
grafik

myIResource is of DataType: ILocalResource

Then pass it
grafik

We had seen in your above screenshots:
grafik
and here you are fetching the localPath, but the Upload Object … activity is expecting an IResource (which can be served with an ILocalResource )

Yeah,It is Windows project

@ppr I tried assigning the Localresource in Filepath and now getting below error message

its not a validation error.

debug (with the help from breakpoints, step into) and trace / inspect the flow and its variables with the help of:

focus on the path exists part and ensure that a valid path to an existing file is passed and a ILocalresource is returned and not null

@rumabharathy

One possible reason could be the path exists is returning false and the ilocaresource is empty because of that…

Can you please check the same

Cheers

@ppr @Anil_G String to Iresource issue resolved, but I am getting access denied issue

So I tried to upload via VB .net code and it is working fine, I am able to upload via below code

But, I am not sure why I am getting access denied when I am using Amazon web service avtivity to upload object

@rumabharathy

Are you using the same authentication in both?

cheers

Yes, I am using the same authentication in both

@rumabharathy

run in debug and check the exception details from locals panel…that would provide more info of what is wrong…may be authentication passed might be wrong

cheers