Convert All .xlsx File Into .csv File

still an error

did i missed something

my FileName was “C:\Users\encaballes\Desktop\Files\converted .csv file”

@Aupe

Yes. There is small modification required.

Keep your destination path only in FilePath variable like “C:\Users**\Documents" . The exact file name we’ll get from the excel file. Please add FilePath+FileName+”.csv" instead of FilePath only in write CSV activity.

Refer to the last screenshot i’ve shared.

Hi,

Assign Directory.getfiles(“path”) to a array variable where you will have all the xlsx files.

use a for loop and inside for loop use excel application scope and before excel application scope check if the item ends with .xlsx and if yes then use a excel application scope,put the item in excel application scope input file name and then use read range to read the sheet which you want to convert to csv, if you don’t know the sheet name you can use output of excel application scope(workbook.getsheets will return you array of sheets), then write to csv file.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Pavan H

1 Like

Thank you @singhonkar i got it yesterday

due to I’ve reached the maximum number of replies as a new user.
I failed to response on time.
You get the solution right , its absolutely Applied to my current Project Today.

i think Filename must end with back_slash " \ " is the thing i missed badly.

Thank you so much.
Aupe

1 Like

hi @pavanh003

I think this is same as singhonkar output.
but in a enhance version

can you show me .xmxl file ?

So i can study,

sorry im new .

-AUPE

@Aupe

No worries. Filepath should end with backslash not filename so that the path will be like “C:\Users*\Documents\Excel1.csv”.

got it @singhonkar and thank you for this wonderful lesson

Welcome @Aupe

@Aupe
If it’s working for you, Could you please to mark it as solution. This will help others to find the solution without wastage of time.

hi

anyway how to resolved this ?
sorry im new at this

got it now

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.