Connecting Error Problem

Hi,I have some problem about exporting my templet.I dont have any problem about connecting, I shutted down my pc but still the problem don’t fix.Can you offer any solving to me ?

Hi @gizem.surer

Are you connected to the internet through a proxy server? Just want to make sure the application is not getting blocked by the network rules… :thinking:

Also, did you try running the application in administrator mode and trying to export it into doc file?

Hi,I have some problem about exporting my templet.I dont have any problem about connecting, I shutted down my pc but still the problem don’t fix.Can you offer any solving to me ?

Hi @gizem.surer

Can you share the screen of the error?

Thanks

@gizem.surer Can you Also Explain the Scenario of what you are doing? What kind of Template are you Exporting ? :sweat_smile:

I want to export my templete that create like UiPath form.I used UiPath variable in my document and I imported into UiPath templete document.I replaced my document into “templete.docx”.I could export it but when I tried after, It gave me that error in screenshot about connecting.There is no problem about connecting additionly I tried to connect with other wifi but it didnt fix.How can I solve this problem?

Hi Gizem!

Sorry for the late response. I’m pretty sure the problem is in the filename as I can see in your message, there is a typo in the word ‘templEte’. Can you please rename the template file into ‘template.docx’? You can do it by the following actions:

1. Go to “Export & Publish” page, choose Export to Word option. Open “Template View” page.
  2. Hover over the template you fail to export, click the “Edit Template” button
  3. The folder with the template files will be opened automatically. Open “template” folder. Rename the “template.docx” file into “template.docx”
    Please let me know whether that helps or you have any question.

Thanks,
Anna