Computer Vision - HELP

People, good afternoon.

I am in the middle of UiPath training yet, but I was put on an automation project using computer vision technology.

I’m a little lost, but for this type of automation you need a linux server installed, is that right? According to this material:

My scenario is as follows:

The target of automation is a registration system that I access via a virtual machine provided by the customer (Citrix) and in this environment, the process to be automated runs on a website built in flash.

Any tips on how to structure this process and the environment?

if you are using community edition then you dont need to install anything…

@bcorrea

I’m using the Community Edition.

Do you have any idea of ​​the reason for the error?

sorry but you did not show us any error…

I’m sorry @bcorrea.

As I said at the beginning, I am in a virtual machine provided by the client with Uipath studio running in this environment, when trying to select the site page for automation, the following error appears:

In the properties tab, I already put the key value.

well, this is better :slight_smile: check connectivity from the machine to the CV server, maybe some firewall is blocking…

@bcorrea,

It has reached the sweet spot.

What is this CV server? I confess that I had not heard, I read the article here on the site, but it did not help me so much. Could you give me a summary?

the one you provided the URL there →

@bcorrea,

I did not enter any URL, I did not configure any type of server.

Actually I didn’t understand the reason for having one or how to set it up, could you give me a summary?

This is just a forum… you should go look for training and documentation, and then after if you go into trouble we can help…