Comparing two excel files and update

Hello all,
I have an issue. I will be running a daily report (Today’s report) and I have a Master report. When ever I run a today’s report I should compare my today’s report with Masters Report.
After Comparison:

1. If the ID doesn’t exist in Master Report after comparing it with today’s report, I should append the entire new row into Master report.
  2. if the ID exist in Master Report after comparing it with today’s report, I should compare each value in that particular row in today’s report with master report. If there’s a difference in between today’s report and master report, I should update the masters report with today’s change by highlighting.

Please help me this. I tried multiple options. But nothing seems to be working. If you can upload the work flow it would be a great help.

Here is the screenshot of the workflow I am using

Atteched is the XAML file of the project Main.xaml (7.6 KB)

But if I go with this flow, It would not highlight the cell values which did not match. If there is a way I can compare column by column it will be great help.

Thanks

Just an update, I should also store the ID’s in a new data table. So I will be using them for different process.

Hi @bru, have you found a solution to this? I am a beginner in Ui Path and currently facing the same issue, looking for a solution to compare 2 files and only copy over the new rows to my master file.