Compare excel sheet with different columns from different files

@selvarani1390 Hi are you there?

@Manjuts90 yes tell meā€¦

@selvarani1390 are you getting below error now? or any other problem?

actually i am getting the output as expected. that is the problem, can you please modify this workflow and make it work for the right output @Manjuts90.

I tried my best to get itā€¦ it is comparing but not showing the output as i mentioned in the query.

please change the date column name to something elseā€¦ that is dummy data where i have just given that name for that column. sorry for thatā€¦

@selvarani1390 okay

@Manjuts90, did i explained clearly or you got any doubts in requirement. Please confirm

@selvarani1390 if email id matched from file1 with any of the rows in file2. your copying row from file1 to output file right.

@Manjuts90 yeah right, hope you are clear with which email ids should be compared.

If any one out of 5 columns matched also (minimum is 1 match and maximum may be any number as per the input now) then we have to copy the row from file 1 expect mentioned column by adding service area from file 2.

@selvarani1390 Service Area not present in ā€œManaged Servicesā€ Sheet what i should do for it.

that can be emtpy @Manjuts90

@selvarani1390 Check below file, output will be written in sheet2. Output may contain duplicate rows and this is not optimal solution for your problem you can enhance it later.

Query.zip (296.2 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @Manjuts90 ā€¦ let me checkā€¦ thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Manjuts90, i just tired changing the input and the output file name, it is giving me empty file as output :frowning:
Any idea ??

@selvarani1390 check whether sheet names and column names and column position is same old and new files?

1 Like

@Manjuts90ā€¦ i have changed few things it is writing the output now ā€¦ Let me validate the result and enhance itā€¦ thanks for your help again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@selvarani1390 No problem happy automation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.