Column Value from DataTable

Hello all, this is the DataTable,

And I need to extract the value from column name:- to

Can someone help me out or share a workflow on how to extract this data.

Thanking you.
Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

Hi @Hardik_Durgam ,

Is that the Datatable or Is it a Table in an Application ?

If it is a Table in an application, you could try using Data Scraping/ Table Extraction method, we should be able to get it in Datatable and we could access the to column values easily.

Also, If it is only one row always in the application and you want to retrieve only the first row’s to column value. Then it might also be better if you could try using Get Text Activity with an Anchor on the to column.

Let us know some more details so that we could help you better and also let us know if you were able to use the suggestions provided.

This is a table inside SAP Application.

Can you help me how to access the to-column.

@Hardik_Durgam ,

Suggestions were provided, You could help us by letting us know if you were able to perform this.

Okay thanks, will let you know after performing it.

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

There are SAP activities you get from UiPath.Automation.Activities Package. One Activity is called “Table Cell Scope” which might help get the data:

Hi @Hardik_Durgam

did you try using the extract table data activity to retrieve the datatable?
it should work for this case

Regards!

@supermanPunch while selecting the anchor in the Get-Text activity should I go ahead with Fuzzy selector or Strict selector?

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

@Hardik_Durgam ,

Let’s confirm with the Strict Selector and check if it works with only that.

@fernando_zuluaga yes I was thinking of doing the same, can you guide me on how to retrieve column value from data-table based on column-name.

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

you mean like this?

Main.xaml (7.6 KB)

Regards

@fernando_zuluaga yes. Upon writing this expression I’ll be able to access the value from the column-name ‘to’ right?

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

yes, replace the “Column1” Value in the expression, for your datatable column name

Regards

Thanks.

Regards,
Hardik Durgam.

1 Like