Something is wrong with Click/send hotkey[enter] activities when used in a certain conditions but I couldn’t identify the cause.
I’ve been trying to automate creating bills on this website.
In order to DL a pdf file of the saved bill, I wanted to press “PDF” button after creating a new bill and then press “save” in the ribbon that shows up at the bottom of the browser next.
So naturally I set “Click” and then “send hotkey[enter]” for the “PDF” button and “save” button but it does not work as below. I think this involves multiple problems.
- Browser: IE 11
- OS: Windows 10 home
- Sometimes super slow when debugged (step-into) >40sec, but other activities are working normally
- Sometimes flow continues even though “click” or “send hotkey” was not completed (I didn’t set “continue on error”)
- TimeOut error when run
- “Highlight Element” shows that the selector is correctly found and the cursor is set right on the “PDF” button (Hey, do your work!)
- Click activities I set for other buttons worked normally
- WaitForReady does not seem to matter
- TaskManager says CPU and memory of my laptop is doing fine
Any advice or alternative ways to DL from this website?