How to click on a specific field on page

How to click on a specific number on the web page where these numbers I get in a spreadsheet using reach row

Hi,

Use click activity to get selectors for one of the element. and use dynamic selectors and pass the specific number in the selectors to click the specific value dynamically.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Hi,
Could you give some example about

Hi,

Could you please get selectors for the value "18721"and share it to me i will explain how to build dynamic selectors. thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Hi,

Please share the full selector thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Hi

Welcome to uipath forum

Did we try with a simple CLICK TEXT activity

Or

If you know the value what you wanna click then use a normal click activity and first indicate on any number you want to click

Then open the selector of that click activity and try creating a variable for the attribute that holds that number as value
Mostly it will be aaname or text
Replace the value of those attributes with a variable

For creating variable in selector have a view on this doc

Then place that click activity inside a FOR EACH ROW activity and before that click activity use a assign activity inside the loop and pass the value from DATATABLE to the variable assigned in selector

Cheers @Rntss23

1 Like

it’s strange how come 18721 is not there in the selectors. :slightly_frowning_face:

Boss is back @Palaniyappan. welcome back to forum after few hours.

@Rntss23 shared the selectors do you have any thoughts on this please.

1 Like

sorry i changed the selector.
but now I think that’s right.

Hi,

ok that’s good. now please remove below two lines from the selectors and highlight if it is highlighting the same to that number.

or if it is not highlighting please input * for the idx below and try highlighting.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

@kirankumar.mahanthi1
@Palaniyappan

thanks for the support guys thank you very much :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Your most welcome @Rntss23

Regards,
Kirankumar.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.