Clearing Textbox (UiPath Apps)

Hi Team,
I am working on UiPath apps and stuck at a point where the value entered in a textbox remains there even if reloaded or returned to that page from another.

Does anyone know how to clear the textbox in UiPath apps after a particular task is completed?

@alwin.george ,

Please follow below approach.

1. Go to your page
  2. Check value binding for each control
  3. If you have mapped with field please remove it so it will not load existing data into control

Thanks,
AK

@Arvind_Kumar1 ,
Thank you for the reply.
But I need to bind the textbox value to an app variable.

For eg., I need to search a particular entry from Data Services (after integrating with Apps). I am entering the value (in the textbox), and clicking the Button (search) will lead me to the search results page. But whenever I return to this Searching page, the value I entered previously is still remaining in the textbox.

If I remove the value-binding, is there an alternate method to store the value to an app variable?

@alwin.george ,

Yes you can do rather than mapping with Value binding. Please place your variable or data service value to “Default Text”.

Thanks,
AK

1 Like

@Arvind_Kumar1 ,

I have done as you mentioned. It’s not working too.
The value given in the textbox is not stored in the app variable through ‘Default Text’.

@alwin.george ,

Can you share a screen shot?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.