CI/CD Uipath Pipelines (Preview) Error when using activity in proceess

Hello
I am having a problem with building CI/CD in UiPath (UiPath Pipelines (Preview)).

I created a library process with one activity named “OpenGoogle”, which I named “TestLibrary”. After doing so, I uploaded the library to Orchestrator.

Then, I used “OpenGoogle” in a different process that I called “TestProcess”. I push into a GitHub repo.

Everything is working in own studio and i can publish this by UiPath without error but

when I tried to make this process work with CI/CD in UiPath, I ran into some problems:

@AG_Tech

Do you have any workflow analyzer that is running in pipeline?

If so may be one of the rule required is failing causing the process to fail

cheers

This is my settings

@AG_Tech

Try setting skipvalidation to true and check

cheers

I set this to true then it is working but when i update library and update in Process below
Library:

Proces:

Then i was error in like

193.[Build the package]: Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process: [Build the package]: Metoda CacheMetadata dla działania „System.Activities.DynamicActivity, System.Activities, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null” wygenerowała wyjątek „System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Activities.TextExpressionBase1' from assembly 'UiPath.Workflow, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. [Build the package]: at TestLibrary.OpenGoogle.GetImplementation() [Build the package]: at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) [Build the package]: at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) [Build the package]: at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) [Build the package]: at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) [Build the package]: at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) [Build the package]: at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TextExpressionCompiler.Parse()”.

@AG_Tech

Looks like some one time issue

cna you try creating a whole new one and check please

also while creating make sure to rename the .nuget folder so that new libraries are downloaded

c:/users/<username>/.nuget

cheers

I Found error

When i have variable in Library activity then publish by CI/CD didnt work but when i remove variable then udpate package, everythink is working

then everythink is working…

@AG_Tech

looks like some package related to lobrary argument is causing issue then

try creating a new library to check if the same issue is arising always

Glad you were able to get to a point to publish

cheers

I was create new process, and library, and i try do this via azure pipelines, but i think problem is the same:
Metoda CacheMetadata dla działania „System.Activities.DynamicActivity, System.Activities, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null wygenerowała wyjątek „System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Activities.TextExpressionBase1' from assembly 'UiPath.Workflow, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. at TestLibrary.NewActivity.GetImplementation() at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings) at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.TextExpressionCompiler.Parse().
Compilation failed or was cancelled.
Compilation failed or was cancelled.
Failed to run the command. UiPath.CommandLine.Exceptions.CommandException: Packaging failed due to one or more errors. Message : Compilation failed or was cancelled. Error : at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService.PerformPrePackOperationsAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, IPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Packager.Services.ProjectPackagerService.PrePackAsync(IPackagerHelperService packagerHelper, IWorkflowProject workflowProject, IPublishSettings publishSettings, ProjectRestoreResult dependencies)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Packager.Services.ProjectPackagerService.PackProjectExternal(String projectPath, UpdateProjectVersionEnum updateProjectVersion, PublishSettings publishSettings, IProgress1 progress, Action1 logEvent, IReadOnlyCollection1 packageSources, String destinationFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Details... Message: Error : at UiPath.CommandLine.Services.Impl.PackService.PackProject(String projectPath, ProjectVersion currentVersion, String destinationFolder, PublishSettings settings, IEnumerable1 packageSources)
##[error]Error packaging project: Error: The process ‘C:\Program Files\dotnet\dotnet.exe’ failed with exit code 1
Finishing: UiPathPack

did you got the problem what was it ?