Chrome extension getting disabled randomly by itself

Hello developers,
I am running an unattended process scheduled from orchestrator. The chrome browser extension for UiPath is getting disabled randomly anytime. It may run for hours and suddenly get disable hence bot will start throwing exception. On the other hand it may run for several minutes only and suddenly gets disabled.
My version of chrome is 79.
chrome extension version is 9.0.6821.

Please support folks. Urgently seeking help.

Hi
Did we try with other browsers like IE as that dies need even extension and is more reliable as well

Cheers @S_Srobot

The project is already developed and in prod, any other way out to handle this?

I’ve also very recently had this problem. Similar to @S_Srobot said the process has been deployed processing on Chrome only, though it doesn’t make sense to migrate to IE at this stage.

I’ve only encountered the UiPath extension disabling itself once, but it happened during the night schedule where I wasn’t at hand to immediately resolve.

This definitely needs to be looked into from UiPath side, rather than Chrome.

Hello,
I too got the same error and this is very annoying. Something definitely is wrong there.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hello Team,
I am facing same issue.please guide what needs to be done

The issue is annoying. Everytime i need to enable the extension. Something is definitely wrong here and this is quite annoying

I’m running into this same issue. Anybody find a fix? I’m really starting to think UiPath might not be reliable enough at this time for my company to use in Production.