Chrome element can not be indentified(download status element that appear in the bottom of chrome window)

I setup a series of activities in uipath studio download file using chrome, after i press the download buttion in a website. In this acitivity I using MAS website as example:-

The download of chrome will appear in the bottom of chrome (as attached)
Capture

then i using activity “on element appear” to indicate the download progress to ensure the download is take place but i can not able to indicate the element using the activity

regards
Nixon

Hi @Chng_Keat_Lim,

Welcome to the community.

Directly use a click activity and point to Download button with Simuate Click Property Checked. This Should resolve your Issue.

Mukesh

Hi Mukeshkala,

I have tried the method for the click activities

I add the click activity, before I indicate element, firstly i activate simulate click in the activity property.

Instead the element is detected, it also indicate the entire chrome as element.(as attached)

regards
Nixon

Open the Page First where the Download Button is supposed to be (Page displayed above). Then Come to uipath and Indicate using the Click

An easy way is to - Do not click on the Download button manually - Once the Download Button is visible , Go to Uipath studio and then click on the Button with the Simulate click Property checked.

Mukesh