Check if robot completed form correctly

Check if robot completed form correctly

Use Case Description

Hi, I need to check if robot completed form correctly. There might be problems like, only half of the word was typed into one of the inputs of the form. That’s why I need that specyfic kind of veryfication.

Are there better methods than checking each input after the type into activity?

Is there any library that I can use or maybe there are bether best practics for it?

AS-IS WORKFLOW, TO-BE WORKFLOW

-

Other information about the use case

Industry categories for this use case: Compliance, Customer Service, Finance, Healthcare Pharma, HR, Information Technology and Services, Logistic, Manufacturing, Marketing Sales, Operations, Telecom, Universities Academy

Skill level required: Intermediate

UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio

Other applications that were used: browser

Other resources: -

What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Minimize risk and ensure compliance in operations

I am affraid there is not any other option than reading the input after typing.

Recent release of “modern” activities offer automated verification of the input - see “VerifyExecution” options

Cheers

HI @Guli,

few tips around achieving high probability of typing going ok.

1. Enable Simulate click to ensure text is typed in properly in the background.
  2. Use empty filed property to empty the filed first and then type.
  3. Use click before typing

These settings are a savior for type activity to result in correct typing.

Regards
Sonali

Thanks for help :smile:

Does that activity throws error if I do not check retry option? Let’s say that error occurs. Then I want to check if string is matching, if not then error should be throw.

Yes indeed, when there is no match it throws an error.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.