Check day

Click to get a new window.

I want to check the date in the new window and save the day in the function if the previous month is correct.

In part 2023, 12.28, the number changes every time, but the location is the same.

Hi @wjdehdnr456

scrap the value from the webpage and Store the value in a variable in String Datatype.

- Assign -> GetTextValue = "2023.12.28"
- Assign -> Output_Day = DateTime.ParseExact(GetTextValue, "yyyy.MM.dd", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString("dddd")

Check the below image for better understanding,

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Hi @wjdehdnr456

Extact the table and store the column values Use For each row in datatable and the value in the str_dte1 as currentrow(“column name”).tostring

str_dte1="2023.12.28"
str_date2=str_dte1.Split("."c)(1)
lastDayOfPreviousMonth=DateTime.Now.AddDays(-DateTime.Now.Day).ToString("MM")
if(str_date2=lastDayOfPreviousMonth)
  day=DateTime.ParseExact(str_dte1, "yyyy.MM.dd", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString("dddd")

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

For example) If it’s January now

1. Check if it’s December, the previous month
  2. If correct, day output

I want to check the date column, but it’s not working

The date is not fixed, it’s constantly changing, and the location is fixed

Okay I have done some modifications, check the below one

- Assign -> GetTextValue = "2023.12.28"
- Assign -> PreviousMonth = DateTime.ParseExact(GetTextValue, "yyyy.MM.dd", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString("MMMM")
- If Condition -> Datetime.now.AddMonths(-1).ToString("MMMM").Equals(PreviousMonth)
         \\Insert the below assign inside if condition.
         - Assign -> Output_Day = DateTime.ParseExact(GetTextValue, "yyyy.MM.dd", System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString("dddd") 

Check the below workflow for better understanding,

Hope you understand!! @wjdehdnr456

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.