Check app state activity problem

in a automation I am downloading a excel file. first uploading sign :o: comes and after some time the sign for downloading appear :arrow_down:(genarally after 3 to 4 second) i am using “check app state” (for 90 second wait) for downloading sign and then click.
problem that its working fine on my pc…but on client’s laptop the downloading sign :arrow_down: not appearing.its stuck on uploading sign :o:
-first i thought its network issue so i ask him try manually.but its working fine (manually) only getting problem while running through bot.

what might be the problem?

Perhaps the automation is suppressing the application somehow. Does downloading sign :arrow_down: appear immediately after stopping the automation?

I would try changing UIAutomation.Activities version to a newer version to see if that helps. Also check clients version of UiPath Browser Automation.
If that doesn’t help u need to create a work-around in the code unfortuantly.

Potential Workarounds:

1. You can try to use an old element exists outside any application scope while waiting for the downloading sign to see it that helps.
  2. You can use retry scope on on “click downloading sign button”

Best of luck

no…even after the stopping the automation,downloading sign do not appear…uploading sign :o: continues…

@Hemant_Deshmukh,

That’s strange! Check if the website have some intelligence/mechanism to detect and restrict automation. (Financial websites have this capability)

I hope the website version is the same like PROD version on both you and client.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile: