Charitable Donation and Gift Cards for Reviewing UiPath

Wow Great UiPath @Dana_Mustatea :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Some time back I already gave my review in G2 website and got the reward from below post. Can I give this review and get reward again?

1 Like

I gave reviews in ITCS & Trust Radius. Awaiting the result for approval from their side.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve just claimed $20 visa card from G2. I submitted my review yesterday so thatā€™s fast!

8 Likes

Hi @Dana_Mustatea

Gartner site is allowing the first time sign up only with official / work email id. It is not allowing to register personal email address. I can not use my work email idā€¦ how do I submit my review ?

Thanks
VJ

3 Likes

Hi Dana

I have reviewed UiPath on 11th December but till now didnā€™t get any updated from itcentralstation while it was mentioned that in one day I will get response .

How many days does it take in approval / publishing a review ?

Thanks

3 Likes

Is it ? Till now @Dana_Mustatea didnā€™t reply for my mail while I forwarded more than 7 times. And in your case you got the voucher. How come is it possible ??

4 Likes

I did get e-mail with voucher code from G2 directly. I havenā€™t forwared their e-mail to Dana.

1 Like

hi there, please allow at least 5 business days for the approval. thanks!

hi there, can you please explain the problem that youā€™re having? Iā€™ll do my best to solve it. Thanks!

Dana

I have forwarded UiPath review approval mail from Gartner many times. But I didnā€™t reply from you till yet. Could you please check your inbox / spam / junk mail folder?

It would be great if you look into asap.

Thanks

Dana_Mustatea UiPath

December 16
hi there, can you please explain the problem that youā€™re having? Iā€™ll do my best to solve it. Thanks!

HI @Dana_Mustatea Did you see my mails ??

please tell me your email address

roderickkingsley@excite.com

ok, it was is spam. I need the direct link to your approved review, please.

Hi @JanRH

I believe you should forward the approval emails to Danaā€™s email instead of posting these on the Forum :slight_smile:

Hi @Dana_Mustatea,

I have forwarded you an e-mail saying that my comment on IT Centraal has been approved and published. I would like to know if the first 200 comments have been completed.

Hi @Dana_Mustatea. I have forwarded you my approval mail from Garner Peer Insights.

1 Like

@Dana_Mustatea

I have forwarded my approved review from Gartner Peer Insights.

5 Likes

@Dana_Mustatea

I have forwarded my approved emails from Gartner Peer Insights, IT Central Station and Trust Radius. :slight_smile: (hat-trick)

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

6 Likes