Change string format of date for the entire column in one go

Hi team,
i am trying to automate a task, in which i am downloading a freshly prepared report from the internet, but the date format in that excel is not acceptable for me so i want to change the date format for the entire column, so how should i do it, i tried using for each row but it is taking alot of time, so can you please suggest some method ASAP.

i get input date in the following form:
6/14/1995
3/23/1988
7/26/1972
6/3/1990
5/6/1985
7/1/1982
this is MM/dd/YYYY

but i want output to be as:
6/14/1995 → 14-Jun-1995
3/23/1988 → 23-Mar-1988
7/26/1972 → 26-Jul-1972
6/3/1990 → 03-Jun-1990
5/6/1985 → 06-May-1985
7/1/1982 → 01-Jul-1982
this is dd-MMM-YYYY

Hello @Aishwarya_Bhargava!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Aishwarya_Bhargava

The For Each Row method should be the simplest one. When you mention that it takes a lot of time, could you specify the number of rows and the actual Run time (not during Debug)?

From other ways to achieve this goal, I could think of running a macro on the column using the Invoke VBA activity:

For 600 rows it is taking 30 sec