Change date in excel everyday

Hello guys so i have excel file for the config file, the excel have date column with format dd.MMMM.yyyy, is it possible for me everytime i run my program, im giving +1 day for the date value? for example for the first run the config file for the date is 17.11.2022, when the first run is over i want change the date to be 18.11.2022 for the next run and its keep going like that

Hello @Kelvin1

You can use modify date activity to get the required data and then use the Write cell activity to write to the config file.

Thanks

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan , can i assign that as a variable? cause i want to assign to the column

nevermind, sorry i didnt see. “Days” are the variable right? @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

yes, you can… In the screenshot that I shared, Days is a String variable. You can use that to write to excel.

Okay thanks for the help man, sorry i didnt see @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan im sorry im just trying the solution that u gave me yesterday
why my modify date activity seems like different than yours? how to do that with this?

Anyone please help

Here in date to modify give it as “now”…Then select custom format and give “dd.MMMM.yyyy”

Another option is as below:

DateTime.Now.ToString(“dd.MMMM.yyyy”)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.