Certtifiction Related

Hi , I have completed RPA Developer Foundation Course with all 13 parts completed . Now to do Certification , what is the process ?

Hello @jg0043050

Welcome to the community!!!

Since you have now completed the foundation training, now go ahead and do the Level 2 Orchestrator training and the Level 3 Advanced training before attempting for the certification. Once you have completed all three levels, then you can attempt for the certification…

Thanks a lot for responding .I just want to do RPA Developer - Beginner Diploma. for that also , we need to do all ?

Oh okay… I thought you were trying for the certifcation… If you are only focused on the beginner diploma, I think doing the RPA developer course is fine. But I do recommend to do the level 2 and level 3 training because those cover critical parts of a developer role…

But i dont see any option of generating diploma certificate . Could you guide me there ?

@jg0043050

Have you submitted survey once final exam completed ?

If not then do it first and then only you can able to download Diploma certificate.

i did not get option for the exam , thats what i am not getting . So sorry to bug you .

@jg0043050

Could you please provide me screenshot of the same. So that we can check and help you.

@jg0043050

Could you please provide full Screenshot.

Are you able to see any option like Download Diploma On right hand side ?

No options

@jg0043050

Again you sent same image.

On right hand side it is showing that Orange color Button is there right. Show me that one.

Uipath_updated

@jg0043050

It’s new course right ?

For this they didn’t provide any certification at the end of the course. That’s why it’s not showing.

then what course should i do for diploma ? Yes its a new course

1 Like

@jg0043050

You have to do Level 1 - Foundation Training 2018.3 to get Uipath Diploma certificate.

I also took this course… To see what’s new there… no certification there… just the course…