Celebrating the community

The forum has been very helpful to me when I was just starting with UiPath and even more helpful when doing actual automation. I cant imagine learning RPA without this channel. I also met good friends here @Lahiru.Fernando and @Jan_Brian_Despi who have been my virtual teammates and source of knowledge whenever I hit a wall in creating solutions. Thank you guys for a wonderful journey.

11 Likes

Been very fun so far. Looking forward to another year.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s the beauty of this forum we treat each other like a family member help them when they are in trouble and get help when we are in troubleā€¦
i would thank Not only people from UiPath but also normal user who keep this forum active and up to dateā€¦
because of this forum we all have met great minded peopleā€™s and also got tons of knowledgeā€¦

Thank you all of you guys for your contributionā€¦

HAPPY FORUMING TO ALL OF YOU!!!

10 Likes

Itā€™s been 1year 3 months since i joined forum, the first query I searched in forum was how to compare two dates, comparing two dates was a bigger deal For me at that time :slight_smile: every time I visit forum I always feel sense of affection,that others give while writing answers ,people at forum not get Frustrated when others ask simple and not place the questions in proper order, this discipline was created by @Forum_Staff ,Every Time I search in forum I was never left with Empty Hand

I want to thank @aksh1yadav for writing awesome solutions if akshay is there in the post discussion you can breathe peacefully he never left the discussion with out giving solution .
I want to thank @arivu96 for your awesome solutions .
I want to thank @nadim.warsi for your passionate towards forum and @balupad14 for awesome balreva component and @vvaidya for merge PDF component

And last but not least I want to thank our @loginerror For your patience and having time in giving reply, everytime I write @loginerror gives reply and he drop a like for my post. This like has lot of magic to do

Thanks everyone for your valuable time.

9 Likes

Guysā€¦ Iā€™m also running out of words to describe such immense feeling like this guy @badita

and Thanks to all who likes me alot and thanks for showing their love towards me time to time.
It really gives me immense pleasure and always motivates me to make more improvements towards to my journeyā€¦

Stayā€¦ connected ā€¦ stay hungry :stuck_out_tongue:

Will be back :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Regardsā€¦!!
Aksh

8 Likes

Happy 3 year anniversary People!

Every comment that I read in this thread makes me feel its been my journey as well. This shows how much we share it!
Cheers to all the members and to UiPath!
A Robot for every person!

10 Likes

Wow! You are amazing.
First, @Susana you rock! :metal:

I read a few times what you said here and this is overwhelming :blush: iā€™m grateful we managed to create this together even if we were not that good at promoting the forum and all the help you gave here. Each one of you laid a brick to build our ā€œhomeā€ and for this I thank you all! :pray:

14 Likes

Happy Forumniversary UiPath. Thanks for creating this forum where everyone can contribute their knowledge and meet new friendsā€¦ More years to come UiPathā€¦ God Bless ^^,

Keep rocking!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary :cake:, Forum! Weā€™re grateful for fostering such a vibrant community where ideas abound. As a newcomer, Iā€™ve found immense support here. Hereā€™s to many more years of collaboration and growth!