Celebrating the community

Positive vibes is what makes this forum strong, let’s keep this forum strong. Happy automation and congratulations to all who are part of the community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hello UiPath Community!

Uow! It has been three years now and I am pretty sure that there will be more years to come.

It has been a pleasure to see everyone here in the forum improving themselves not only as professionals, but mainly as human beings. :smiley:

I remember when I first joined the forum, eager and focused on helping the most people that I could. We were like a few and look at us right now, a huge community and why not saying a huge family?

Glad of being part of this and let’s keep the good work, but also have fun!

And please don’t forget:

Knowledge doesn’t have too much impact if you don’t share it.

Happy Forum Anniversary to all! :cake:

Hope to see you again somewhere across the globe :grinning:

16 Likes

Hi All,

Happy Anniversary :cake:

I’m very lucky to be a part of this Forum. All the members present over here are very supportive, positive, friendly and dedicated. It’s actually a family full of UiPath Developers.

Congratulation to all of you for your great work.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurba

10 Likes

HAPPY FORUMING TO ALL OF YOU!!!
:robot::partying_face::cake: :robot::partying_face::cake: :robot::partying_face::cake:
Uipath are changing my entire world, thanks to the community we are a amazing workforce around the word changing organizations and the world itself thanks to @acaciomelo @badita @loginerror @ovi and my friend @beesheep for all assistence

15 Likes

Happy Foruming Guys !!!

Forum not just forms but also firms the reason to be a UiPath RPA Developer. It gives us the much needed confidence to wander into RPA territory.

Keep Foruming Everybody !!!

9 Likes

Thanks to you @loginerror. The Uipath forum is a live tool and you are its brain :brain: and its heart :heart:

12 Likes

Yeah! :fist:
Thank you for investing time into the community @badita @ovi @loginerror . I have been on here for about 2.5 years and have had a blast!

First thing I remember was someone named ovi who kept liking all my posts.
Not trying to brag :joy:

Funniest moment was when everyone thought she was a guy before her profile had a picture. :rofl:

When I finally met her, she was so nice and treated us like celebrities.:sunglasses:

Then, when loginerror joined the team, I’m like who is this guy who has login problems? Turns out that is not his real name. :laughing:
Again… Not trying to brag :joy:

Meeting him was cool too. I think we discussed the differences between Texas and Belgium. :man_facepalming:

The first forum users I interacted with the most were @andrzej.kniola @aksh1yadav @richarddenton @Florent_Salendres, who all were very friendly and provided so many good solutions for me to help share to others. Except, I didn’t get too many solutions from Dent, as he only provided the jokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meeting those of you who I have met in real life was really cool and fun times!

I will also tag @arivu96 and @vvaidya who have had lot of back and forth with on the forums this past 1-2 years.

I will also tag @CamiCat who apparently has jumped into 2nd place on my “Most Liked By” rankings:
She is always providing a lot of action on the forums.

and thank you Lahiru for your kind words!

Thank you all!

ClaytonM

19 Likes

Happy foruming to you all! A blessing to see all these folks so connected and ready to help each other. You are all beyond what a forum can bring, and this is something that we should celebrate more often. Congrats to all who trusted and contributed in this community of curious minds and hearts! Happy to learn from each of you :blush:

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
I have to say something about this one too… lol

During my first days here, I actually thought we have to reach out to this guy when WE have login errors. Then I started wondering, how can we even talk to him when we can’t login to the system hahahaha :rofl: Days later only I got to know his real name and who he really is haha…

@loginerror - Just having fun bro… sharing our crazy thoughts haha…

12 Likes

WOW! I am not amazed to see the responses here, this is what UiPath Community is all about, kindness, friendships, knowledge sharing. @ovi @badita :blue_heart: I feel so lucky to have met you. You guys are rock-solid pillars of the forum. @loginerror you are so good at handling the forum very precise, short and to the point your responses are.

It has been almost a year and a half since I joined the community and there is not a single day I have not visited the forum @loginerror is also along with me in this category 100% attendance award :smiley:

I have seen so many forums but when I joined UiPath Community I had to completely change my mindset about forums. It is amazing how WE all are connected and enjoy what we do.

All the @MVP2020 you guys are amazing and inspirational. Members are following the path you walked on, and why not you all have done an amazing job, thanks a lot.

Needless to say, I would be glued to visit the forum every day. I like this addiction

:blue_heart: Happy Forumversary everyone! :blue_heart:

Prankur

17 Likes

An Happy anniversary to you guys and warm thanks our @badita @ovi @loginerror making this Forum a beast by their dedication, ideas and presence!

Not to mention as well all the community Team that grew alongside the Community itself whom are now sitting around the World to concoct us initiative such the MVP Program, Go, Connect!, Meetups Hackathons,Videos (and more…) that we have nowadays! @DeaTo @catalinamatei @judylee @Ioana_Ungureanu @Luiza @indumanglotra @Mara_Pitiga (You guys are too many to mention you all!)
And of course, the most important part of it, you all, the members themselves as well as my mates the Mvps
Cheers :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Hey @ClaytonM
Spot-on :rofl: :rofl:

@richarddenton

@MVP2020 @PrankurJoshi @beesheep
Hope to see you guys soon… once again :slight_smile: someday… .Somewhere… :slight_smile: :heart: :handshake:

Regards…!!
Aksh

14 Likes

:blue_heart: Happy Forumversary everyone! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Hello everyone!! Happy 3 year anniversary to the Forum. :champagne:

Before there was a forum I used to speak directly with the team at UiPath with people like Lavinia and Razvan to try to solve solution. Obviously as they expanded it was not possible for them to continue to field questions and queries from multiple customers, and there wasn’t a support function at the time. The forum initially filled that void and allowed users to speak with each other to resolve problems. I can’t count the number of times I was helped by others here.

This was the first forum I’d ever been a real participator in, rather than just taking answers!! The feeling of being able to help others, and watch the number of likes grow was fantastic.

The forum has allowed me to meet, work with and hire some of the best UiPathers in the world. In particular I want to thank @badita @ovi, @Ana_Cinca and @loginerror for their incredibly hard work in keeping this going and making sure everyone behaves!! :slight_smile:

I haven’t been able to spend as much time here lately due to work commitments but I will always have a special place in my heart for everyone I have met here.

I can’t shout out to everyone because of the post limit but cheers to all the MVPs and those who deserve to be, you guys rock!! It was incredible to meet you a number of times, particularly in such amazing locations like Miami. Hope to see some of you again in Vegas 2019. :smiley:

I want to tag @Djh @Mr_JDavey to contribute next…

It’s been an absolute pleasure meeting and talking with you all…keep up the good work!!

Dents, RD, R2D2, Richard :heart:

14 Likes

@aksh1yadav Man (Akshay of course) you nailed it with the last sentence, :rofl: I hope we can meet some day!

I remember the day we have a couple of months in the forum and You kindly connected via logmein or something remember? it was about a license thing… anyway thanks a lot for all you share!

@badita @ovi - The day we met(online) was an amazing experiece! Thanks!
@richarddenton Man, thank you for all! I got an amazing experience thanks for your recommendation.
@andrzej.kniola Thank you man, I remember you dearly. :sunglasses:
@luchovelez Amigo! dude it’s always a pleasure! :smiley:
@acaciomelo, it was my pleasure to meet you in Brasil!

Thank you one and all, keep enjoying and Happy automation!!

14 Likes

Wow, there is a lot of love here, I feel so proud to be part of this community. We are humans behind the robots, and you guys really are the best :wink:

I echo the words of @richarddenton and others who, before this forum, were never really participators in these things, but I genuinely enjoy spending time here and get a real satisfaction when you know you have helped someone out. That said any help I have given has been returned tenfold by the community, notably many of those mentioned above like @ovi, @badita, @Ana_Cinca, @ClaytonM, @Lahiru.Fernando and many more I know have got me around many a problem over the last few years so from me, and my robots(!) - thank you!

A special thank you to @richarddenton, @aksh1yadav, @Florent_Salendres and @Mr_JDavey for not only putting up with me on this forum, but in ‘real’ life too! - it always makes me laugh how many people who train with me comment on how many questions get solved by you guys - sometimes I do wonder if you have time for ‘day jobs’…?

UiPath have created something awesome here, certainly for me it will always stand up as a unique example of how you can create a safe space which fosters helpfulness, participation and positivity. It is again testament to UiPath’s overall culture, which we know is so strong. But UiPath have only facilitated this though, and the community is only this strong because of its contributors - the vast, vast majority of whom do not wok for UiPath and who give their time and knowledge for free because it’s the right thing to do and they enjoy it. Whether its the question ask-ers, the question answer-ers or just the prolific like-ers, its everyone who has contributed to making this forum what it is! - Well done everyone, and here is to another 3 years (and more!) of fun!

12 Likes

Hi everyone!

I haven’t been around as long as most of you posting here (actually just 1 year), but I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted and/or been tagged here, the forum wouldn’t be what it is withouth you! :clap:

If you think about it, almost every post in the forum has a reply from one of you :muscle:, at least, and that’s proof of how much effort you devote to help everyone in the forum.

HAPPY FORUMING :partying_face::robot:

13 Likes

I am very late comer to the forum!!!

But visiting forum is like a habit now, cause every time you open it up and help someone in need or read some articles on it… It’s like an happiness ohhh soo this is how it can be also done!!! Always keep learning is my habit and Forum literally helps us all out in that :slight_smile:

I personally thank @Palaniyappan @sandeep13 @ClaytonM @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman @HareeshMR @ppr for guiding me when I was stuck in a lot of queries :smiley:

I feel Forum has become an extended family for all and tend to keep getting stronger and better as time passes on!!! :smiley:

In end :robot: :partying_face: :cake:

14 Likes

Guys, I don’t have the words with me :). I just wanna say thank you! Together we rock :ok_hand::love_you_gesture: There’s one quiet guy (now :grinning:) i wanna mention: @andrzej.kniola. Take care and have fun. Thanks!!!

18 Likes

Thanks @Lahiru.Fernando for being a great mentor and a friend.

10 Likes