Can't sign in to Cloud Connect

Hi all, I’m sure this will be resolved quickly, but in the meantime it’s quite frustrating. I can no longer log in to download updated community editions. I haven’t changed any account information (and of course I’m logged on here), but I’m locked out (“Incorrect email or password.”)

I tried activating with the link I got when trying to sign up or retrieve a password, and I get the screen below.

I’ve tried to sign up with a different email. I am always redirected to UiPath’s “Not registered” page no matter what I do.

Help! I’m stuck running around the side of a Moebius strip . . .

EDIT: I don’t know if this is progress or not. I requested a password reset, got the link, clicked on it, got a notification that my password was reset - but when I tried to log in I still got the screen above. Aaargh!
Regards,
burque505

Hi
this could help you buddy

Cheers @burque505

1 Like

@Palaniyappan, thanks, the link got me going. I need to log in with Chrome. Firefox did not work, which seems odd. Perhaps it was stale cookies, which I haven’t checked yet. But I’ve got the new setup .exe, so you did me a solid favor. Thanks!
Regards,
burque505

Fantastic
So did that get resolved
Cheers @burque505

@Palaniyappan, yes indeed! Installed and up and running. Thanks again.
Regards,
burque505

Kindly close this topic with right comment marked as solution that could help others as well
Cheers @burque505

Sorry @Palaniyappan , I’ve been gone so long I forgot where that link was. Marked as solved.

No worries buddy
Cheers @burque505

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.