Can't indicate the sub menu UI element

Hi guys,

I was trying to select the sub menu item from website.
but I can’t indicate the selector of sub menu.

※ I tried selector Item, hover, Keyboard Shortcuts, click activity, and F2 key but none of them worked.

Is there any other solution to this problem?
Thank you!

Hey @111962,

For your case you first need to perform the click on the parent menu item and after that you need to perform the click on the child menu item.

Thanks,
Sanjit

1 Like

HI @111962

Welcome to uipath community

Have you tried with Click Image activity

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

I didn’t find click image activity. can I ask which package are you using?
and this is my version of studio.

thank you for your quick reply.
I tried to click the parent menu item first. and then click on the child menu item, but when I tried to indicate the selector of sub menu item, it returned to unhovered state.

I think in new version, this activity called Click OCR Text, I tried it , but when I tried to select the sub menu item, after I clicked parent menu item. it turned back to the state of sub menu hidden

Hi @111962

1. Use Find Text Position activity

Indicate the full sub menu ad create an output Variable called Outelement

In the Text → “Pass the value that need to click”

1. Use Click activity

In the Properties → Target → Element = Outelement

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hey @111962,

While capturing the child element what you can do is click on indicate element and once the indication appears press F2 it will provide you the 3 secs delay and in that time click on the parent element and capture the child.

Thanks,
Sanjit

When I tried to capture the sub menu item , it turned back to the state of sub menu hidden.

even I used F2, and changed UI Framework severl times, it didn’t work.

In this selection option just click on “F2” that will pause the configuration for 5 sec and in that mean time you will click here
and the options would get appears like
and the configuration would get resumed itself you need not to resume it again, just capture the required element.

Thanks,
Sanjit

yes, I already done that.

it seems I found another way to resolve this by using F6/ select the hoverable elements selection.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.