Cant find the Inject JS Script Activity

Hello all,

real talk I´m an absolute beginner. Just trying to fill forms automated etc. But want to expand my knowladge every minute im able to use UiPath (unfortunately i have less of them).

So my problem is I want o integrate JS in to my projects. I need Capsolver for example. But unfortunatley I cant find the Inject JS Script Activity. Maybe I have to download any more expansions? Or is it just not included in the free version?

Hi @Hugen_Dugen

Welcome to Community!!

In Cross-Platform Inject JS Script Activity Not available.

Check on this thread

I hope it helps!!

Hi,

If your project is Crossplatform, theres is no inject JS script activity. Can you try to re-create your project as Windows?

Regards,

Hey, thank u for ur replay. I tried ur solution. Unfortunately there is still no inject JS Script Activity.

Do i need a special extension or something? MAybe the free version doesnt provide this option?

HEy thanks, I tried a windows project. But i cant find the activity as well. Unfortunately…

Hi,

Can you share your project as zip file, if possible?

Regards,

@Hugen_Dugen

If you are using the UiPath studio with windows compatibility and the community edition license also having the activity of Inject JS Script activity.

Please check the marked dependencies versions. If you have older version dependencies then try updating them.

Hope it Works!!

Hi @Hugen_Dugen

Make sure you have UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities package downloaded or download it by clicking on Manage Packages->All Dependencies->search for that package.
After downloading the package you will be able to see Inject JS Script activity.

Hope it helps!!

Thanks for all ur helo. Im gonna try it in the evening and let u know if i was successful . I will try to zip my project as well.

@Hugen_Dugen

@Hugen_Dugen

If you are using the UiPath studio with windows compatibility and the community edition license also having the activity of Inject JS Script activity.

Please check the marked dependencies versions. If you have older version dependencies then try updating them.

Hope it Works!!

HEy, here are my versions. They are all up to date.

@Hugen_Dugen - Make sure you tick Advanced under the filter like this

Thanks

@Hugen_Dugen

Okay its my fault as you are using the Studio X you need to enable the developer options and then you will be able to see the Inject JS Script activity.

1.Click on the filter button in the activities panel.

2.Enable the developer option by clicking on that marked option developer.

3.After enabling the developer option now you can type the activity in search option in activities panel.

Hope it Works!!

Hi @Hugen_Dugen

You’re using Studio X right then click on Filter->Developer then you will be able to see the Inject JS Script activity.

Regards,

@Hugen_Dugen

Okay its my fault as you are using the Studio X you need to enable the developer options and then you will be able to see the Inject JS Script activity.

1.Click on the filter button in the activities panel.

2.Enable the developer option by clicking on that marked option developer.

3.After enabling the developer option now you can type the activity in search option in activities panel.

Hope it Works!!

HEllo everyone my case is closed. Worked. Thank u very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.