Cannot create unknown type '{http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities}ShouldStop'. in Orchestrator

So I run my process successfully on my studio, but when I published it the below error accurse . All my packages are up to date. I added multiple logs to know when the exception accurse and non of the added logs show even the very first log at the beginning of the Initialization. Can you please help me solve this issue.

@nawalalmahmoud

Welcome to forums

Can you share the screenshot of the studio version, Assistant version in the bot Machine?

Thanks

Hi @nawalalmahmoud ,

Is it possible for you to share the workflow which has should stop activity provided.

@Srini84 Thank you for your response.

please find attached screenshots of the version.
Uipath version

Hello @Indrajit_Banerjee ,
your response is much appreciated. the should stop activity is the default one in the REframework for GetTransactionData.
screenshot is attached for that activity.

@nawalalmahmoud

there was a chance of failure because studio is latest and the assistant is the older version

Could you try updating the assistant with the same version and check?

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Can you please assist me on how to update the assistance. I searched and couldn’t find an answer.

@nawalalmahmoud

I believe you have the platform setup which will get for Enterprise licensing

That you need to run, and it will prompt for UiPath Robot / Assistant

check that and proceed, It will install only the UiPath Robot / Assistant

Hope this will help you

Thanks

@Srini84

The problem was that the server I’m running my process on have old mail package version. I updated the package there and the process worked.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.