Can we perform automation for application residing in Citrix server without Uipath Remote Runtime component

Hello,

I have a Studio 2020.4.1 environment. I want to perform some automation for fetching information from applications that reside inside a Citrix Server.
It is a web application and it is accessible only through the Citrix Server.
Neither can I install Studio nor can I can install UiPath Remote Runtime component on the Citrix machine

Due to this I am not able to connect to the application inside citrix server from my Client machine.
Is there a way to automate without the Runtime Component required to be installed?
Please help. How to work when there are no permissions to install in the Citrix environment?

I am also trying to find a way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,
just want to share my thoughts ,dont know whether it works or not for you
cant you go with image automation ?
after navigating to specific page through win+r in citrix , you may use some hotkeys to fetch data.

Thanks
Rakesh

Hello! Just wondering if anybody could shed some light on this. By looking at the official doc, it seems like the server installation is mandatory, but I’d be curious to know if anyone was able to put in place a workaround in case the server installation is not allowed.
Thank you!