Can I use own classifier in Classify Document activity in UIPath Studio Web?

I trained the AI to recognize certain samples of document in UiPath AI Center-Document Understanding. I prepared two document type, two extractors and one classifier to be used in UiPath Studio Web. My project in Studio Web is to use the classifier in Document Understanding to recognize the document type. But when I use the Classify Document activity I saw that I can only use predefined and generative classifier, I cannot choose my own classifier. How can I do?

@ZONG_YOU_TOH

predefined is where your classifier would be present

click on the icon on right nd when you hover …it would navigate to ai center as well

cheers

1 Like

@ZONG_YOU_TOH

Can you check if the status of your classifier created is in “Available” status. if it is not in “Available” status, your classifier will not be visible in the Classify Document activity.

Cheers

1 Like

It’s 100% available in Document Understanding, but I can’t select it in Studio Web, in studio I can see my project name, but for the classifier only predefined and generative classifier appears in the pull down menu. I also don’t have an idea what is happening…

Noted, I will give it a try…

1 Like

@ZONG_YOU_TOH

were you able to select the Document Understanding Project in the Project dropdown? Firstly, you need to select the project created in document understanding and then try to select the classifier created under that project.

Cheers