Classify document activity

where can I find this admin settings? didn’t see anything in Orchestrator

Hi @Nightowl_music

Do you want to use the Document understanding activities?
I yes, then install the UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities package, then you can find the document understanding activities in the activities panel.

Use the Classify document scope activity inside it you can use the Classifier like Keyword Based Classifier, Intelligent keyword classifier or Machine learning classifier.

Check the below image for better understanding.

Hope it helps!!

@Nightowl_music

click on Admin>click on >Default Tenant> in that click on services>then clheck for Document

understanding .

if you unable to see then click on Add services and enable

if you unable to see then click on Add services and enable

as it is already enabled that why it is not showing in the Add services

cheers

@Nightowl_music

1. I hope you are the admin for the orchestrator/Tenant specified…

2. If so you can see admin option here…Once on orchestrator click on left top and you would see it

3. Once on admin you can click on the tenant you want the DU to be enabled and click on Services and click on document understanding and enable it

Hope this helps

Cheers

hello, i did the settings in orchestrator but still not showing “Generate classifier (Preview)”

@Nightowl_music

Can you please elaborate on what is wrong…

Also in dropdown did you check for requred value

Which license are you on?

Cheers

doesn’t show up in dropdown. that’s the problem. I have unattended license

What version of the dependencies are you on? That looks old.

@Nightowl_music

You have to upgrade to preview versions I believe

cheers

Are you intentionally using the Machine Learning activities? Install the IntelligentOCR package and there are Document Understanding (including classification) activities in there.

the point is that “Generate classifier (Preview)” doesn’t show up in Document classifier

You need that Package version 2.3.1 for that Generative Classifier: Which looks like it is not available anymore, maybe UiPath can advice on the status