Calendar Date Web Browser

Hi,

I am in need to create an automation in UiPath where I need to select a date range within a calendar in web browser.

The problem is I can and must only select within 90 days.

I need to run an iteration where it picks from previous month (90 days)

Example: feb 29 - Dec 1st and download the report then go next Nov 30 - Sept 1st then …

Download the report 4 times and complete.

I need to click on both “Dates” to choose the dates.
First dates UI - last month (Eg. 29 Feb)
Second dates UI - earliest month (Eg. 1st Dec)

I can also type into the textbox but how do i iterate it into a loop where the days range is set?
Format as follows,

Would appreciate it if anyone can help with this.

Hi @Jackson_Hew , have you tried to use the ‘Type into’ activity to key in the date? Just make sure the value is you put in is in the correct Date Format of the Website.

Hi Faustino,

I can use type into, but i do not how to set the gap range of the dates in a loop to download the report 4 times.

For example:
I ‘type into’, 29-02-2024 Date1 ~ 01-11-2023 Date2 >> download the report
then next
‘type into’, 30-11-2023 Date1 ~ 01-08-2023 Date2 >. download the report and so on.

The thing is i dont have a fixed date of range.
In April, I will need to run the automation and the date range will be from 31-03-2024 - 01-12-2023

Hi @Jackson_Hew ,

I assume that the first date range will start from the last day of last month?

Here’s a pseudocode of what I understood from your question:

Set End Date = Last Day of Last Month
Set Start Date = End Date - 90 days

Download Report

Initialize counter = 1

While counter <= 4:
Calculate Next End Date = Start Date - 1 day (to set it to the last day of the month)
Calculate Next Start Date = Next End Date - 90 days

Enter Next Start Date into text box
Enter Next End Date into text box

Download Report

Increment counter by 1

Hi @Faustino_John_Renz ,

I assume that the first date range will start from the last day of last month?

Yes, so example today is the month of March, so I will download from last month (Feb) onwards range of 90 days.

Yes your pseudocode is correct. How would I put this into a ‘Type Into’?

Hi @Jackson_Hew ,

Each line of the pseudocode may be correspond to at least 1 UiPath activity. Give a try to build the workflow using the pseudo code.

Say for Set End Date/ Set Start Date, you can use the “Assign Activity”

Download Report may be a set of activities which contain “Type Into” to key in the End and Start dates, then “Click” activity to download the Report.

While = “While Activity”

and so on.

Perhaps another challenge for you here is getting the difference of dates. For that, you can check this thread as a start:

How to find difference between two date - Help / Studio - UiPath Community Forum

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.