Bulk Add Queue Items write nonenglish values

I’m writing a robot in which speed matters and found activity Bulk Add Queue Items quite useful because adding around 100 items by Add Queue Item activity takes tens of seconds which is quite long for process.
I noticed that Bulk Add Queue Items adds nonenglish text as unicode entities, though Add Queue Item activity works as expected. It’s not a problem to convert from unicode entities to readable text but it looks quite off and also human can’t understand these queue items.
It would be great if Bulk Add Queue Items works same way as Add Queue Item activity.


Hi @Yuri,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.