BalaReva package error

Hi friends,

I am getting the below mentioned error while running my code

even though I have installed packages, it is coming this error like that.

May I know how to overcome this? @balupad14

What does the NU3034 warning message say? It looks like you maybe have the wrong version of the balareva easyexcel activities installed?

oh, May I know where to check NU3034 message? i will check which version of balareva that i have used

Hi @eshwarsai_ks,
Can you delete the activity and drag a new one and do the test. something delay property is missing.

thank you
Balamurugan.S

Thank you for your quick response @balupad14 . I will try and get back to you on this

1 Like

The warning messages are in yellow/orange in the output window. It is in the screenshot you sent, but it is cutoff as it is behind the popup window. Uninstalling and reinstalling as balareva mentioned should fix the issue, but pay attention whenever you see warning messages in the output window when opening a process in studio as it could indicate an error is occurring

1 Like

Hi @balupad14, I have tried to redo the activity, i’m getting the below error.

Hi @eshwarsai_ks,

Can you share me the xmal with example excel file please to investigate at my side ?

If it is confidential, send it via message.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Main.xaml (134.0 KB)

Check this video also…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

I have checked the video and made use of the activities @balupad14

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Hope you are able to see my xaml @balupad14

1 Like

swaps to date.xlsx (1.1 MB)

PLease find my excel sheet for reference @balupad14. As I am using to do format cell for the column L

while trying to run the workflow, I am getting the below error @balupad14

Hi @eshwarsai_ks,

I saw your workflow. you have used the csv file.The activity will not support the csv file. It will support only the excel file.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Oh okay @balupad14 I will rename it and then can make use of the activity. Because, thi is the only error that is popping up since an hour…from morning till evening, the code was working without issues. THank you @balupad14 for your quick support. I will check and update you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.