Azure OpenAI ChatGPT Integration Service - Generate Chat Completion

Hi all,

I understand that the Azure OpenAI ChatGPT “Generate Chat Completion” is currently in public preview through the integration service.

However, I don’t see the “Examples” feature as a property option within the “Generate Chat Completion” activity in UiPath Studio (see screenshots below).

Is it possible to get this feature added to the activity? Or can someone point me in the right direction to incorporating “Examples” within a UiPath/Azure OpenAI Project?

From Azure OpenAI Studio:

From UiPath Studio’s Azure OpenAI “Generate Chat Completion” activity:

Thank you!

Hey @BotManInTraining, Thanks for the feedback. You can use the Prompt input to feed the model examples that it should take into consideration. The Instruction field is currently hardcoded to assume the ‘System’ role whereas the Prompt input would take on the ‘User’ role. More on that here: How to work with the ChatGPT and GPT-4 models - Azure OpenAI Service | Microsoft Learn

There are some great guides out there for how to get the most out of a “one-shot” prompt, but I highly recommend checking out the ~2hr. course at Deep Learning: https://learn.deeplearning.ai/chatgpt-prompt-eng/lesson/1/introduction

^ That will give you some great pointers on how to format your examples in the input box in a way that will yield the best results.

Let me know if that helps at all.

BTW - We fully intend to make the ‘Assistant’ role available in coming versions AND to make prompt engineering an easier endeavor for you to play with directly in the UiPath platform. Stay tuned!

Thank you so much - that training link is very helpful! Looking forward to the additions in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.