Automation for reading captcha

i want to create a bot for that i need to read captcha text and enter the value in text box provided in web page what is the process

Search the forum. Tons of posts on this already.

Hi @Rajesh_kumar_Kurapati ,
welcome to forum,
You can share image sample about captcha
If it’s normal you can read it by read image activity
get text OCR
if it’s not normal you can use API key

Regards,
LNV

Hi @Rajesh_kumar_Kurapati

Please Follow the below steps :

• Open UiPath Studio
  • Create a New Project
  • Use OCR to Read CAPTCHA
    a. Use the “Click” or “Image Exists” activity to locate and click on the CAPTCHA image to open it in a new window or tab.
    b. Use the “Take Screenshot” activity to capture the CAPTCHA image.
    c. Use the “OCR Text” activity to extract the text from the captured screenshot.
  • Extract CAPTCHA Text
    After using OCR, you will have the CAPTCHA text as output. You can save this text in a variable for later use
  • Navigate to Web Page and Enter CAPTCHA
    a. Use the “Open Browser” activity to navigate to the web page.
    b. Use the “Type Into” activity to enter the CAPTCHA text into the text box.
  • Submit the CAPTCHA
  • Error Handling
  • Save and Run
1 Like

Thank you for your reply

1 Like

Hi

Please Follow the below steps :

• Open UiPath Studio
  • Create a New Project
  • Use OCR to Read CAPTCHA
    a. Use the “Click” or “Image Exists” activity to locate and click on the CAPTCHA image to open it in a new window or tab.
    b. Use the “Take Screenshot” activity to capture the CAPTCHA image.
    c. Use the “OCR Text” activity to extract the text from the captured screenshot.
  • Extract CAPTCHA Text
    After using OCR, you will have the CAPTCHA text as output. You can save this text in a variable for later use
  • Navigate to Web Page and Enter CAPTCHA
    a. Use the “Open Browser” activity to navigate to the web page.
    b. Use the “Type Into” activity to enter the CAPTCHA text into the text box.
  • Submit the CAPTCHA
  • Error Handling
  • Save and Run
1 Like

The entire point to Captcha images is that they aren’t readable by OCR. They’re literally to prevent bots.

HI @Rajesh_kumar_Kurapati You won’t be able to always read captchas by using OCR, though I have read thatsometimes simple captchas could be
solved using python tessaract, code is available if you google. I personally had to use api s for solving captchas, i have used bestcaptcharesolver and never faced any challenge and their support team is also very proactive

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.